Qualified Driver Needed
Sally’s Fund makes it possible for frail Senior Citizens of Laguna Beach to continue living independently by providing them safe transportation and other essential services, thereby enhancing the quality and dignity of their lives.
At Sally’s Fund we are committed to a client focused work environment that encompasses integrity and respect.
Responsibilities of Drivers are as follows:
- Maintain excellent driving record.
- Provide transportation to Susi Q Center, shopping, medical appointments, social events, and other activities as scheduled.
- May need to assist seniors with carrying packages.
- Complete Sally’s Fund Consent Form for each riding senior and their caregiver.
- Complete weekly Sally’s Fund time sheets. Keep accurate records of pick-ups and drop-offs
- Communicate with clients courteously and with compassion.
- Keep vehicle clean and ensure it is well maintained and has fuel.
- Alert management of vehicle needing service.
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the Manager.