Sally’s Fund transportation guidelines:
• Sally’s Fund services are provided to residents of Laguna Beach.
• Participants must exhibit independence and ability for self care with minor assistance. Wheelchair accommodations available with caregiver.
• Clients must be in good health. If sick with infectious illness, please do not risk getting other clients or our drivers ill.
• No food or beverage consumption in the vehicles.
• Maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene.
• Participants must be considerate and treat others with kindness & respect.
Reservation requests are scheduled by calling 949 499-4100.
• Schedule transportation as far in advance as possible. We request one week’s notice and no less than 12 hours. If we can, we will try to accommodate short-notice requests.
• Please leave a message with your name, phone number, addresses of pick-up and destination locations, and requested date and time of pick up.
• A Sally’s Fund representative will return your call to confirm your request within 24 hours.
• Please call to cancel with as much notice as possible, if you no longer require Sally’s Fund scheduled Service.
• Sally’s Fund has a 15-minute window for pick-up. Please be patient. There may be traffic or a client may be in need or have an emergency.
Same-day cancellations take our services away from another person in need. A fee of $10 is requested for same-day cancellations to cover our driving and scheduling costs.